Apple usually launches the iPhone in September every year, and leakers predict it will be launched on September 13 this year. There are still a few months before release, and we have heard many rumors at present. I have collected pieces of information about the price, design, and performance of the iPhone 15, let’s take a look.
II. Design Rumors
The entire iPhone 15 series is expected to bid farewell to the squared-off edges and return to the classic rounded-edge design. Additionally, the iPhone 15 Pro is rumored to feature a titanium frame.
III. Display Rumors
- Apple is set to offer four models in the lineup: the 6.1-inch iPhone 15, 6.1-inch iPhone 15 Pro, 6.7-inch iPhone 15 Max, and 6.7-inch iPhone 15 Pro Max.
- Apart from the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15, the Dynamic Island feature will also be available on the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus.
- Both the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus are expected to retain a 60Hz screen refresh rate.
IV. Performance and Hardware
The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus are expected to be powered by the A16 Bionic chip, while the new A17 Bionic chip will provide the iPhone 15 Pro models with their processing capabilities. Anticipated improvements in performance and a reduction in power consumption by up to 35% are expected.
V. Camera Enhancements
- The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus will feature a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.6 aperture and a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
- The iPhone 15 Pro Max is rumored to incorporate a periscope-style zoom lens.
VI. Battery Life and Charging
- All iPhone 15 models will come with a USB-C port instead of a Lightning port.
- The standard iPhone 15 models will support a maximum charging power of 20W, while the Pro models will support up to 35W of charging power.
VII. Pricing and Availability
According to Bloomberg’s report, Apple may increase the prices of the iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max models. The standard iPhone 15 models are not expected to see a price hike.